This guide assumes you already have an account with Payfirma™ (please see www.payfirma.com for more information). This guide will describe how to set up Spire to work with any payment processor, although currently only Payfirma is supported. After Spire is configured, you'll be able to accept "card not present" credit card payments.
Setting up Credit Card processing with Spire
- On the Spire server PC, double-click the Spire Monitor icon in the taskbar's tray.
- Go to the Connect menu → Payment Processor → choose a payment processor (i.e. Payfirma).
- Your internet browser will be launched to the appropriate sign-in page, so please sign-in with your payment-processor account.
- When prompted, choose to "Allow" the Spire application:
- If everything went well, there should be a confirmation:
- Back in the Spire Monitor tray app, go to the Connect menu → Manage Connections.
- Select the payment processor on the left, check the companies you'd like to enable for use with the selected processor, then click the "Save" button:
You can now close the Spire Monitor app if you like.
- Launch the Spire desktop app and login.
- Go to the Edit menu → Payment Methods.
- Select a desired credit card and click the "Edit" button.
- Check the "Integrated payment processor" box and then click the "save-and-close" button:
- Repeat steps 10 and 11 for every Payment Method that you wish to use live credit card processing with.