The below issues may arise with the List View of a module
- The list has blank rows
- The list has missing rows
- Data on the row such as On Hand is not refreshing
1. Stop the Spire API service.
2. Go to Task Manager, Details tab and sort by name
3. Look for an entry that says spired.exe and if there are any then highlight them and end the task.
4. Start the Spire API Service
5. Wait about one minute and see if the List looks up to date now.
1. Take a snapshot of the database with the issue
2. Run the below in pgAdmin
UPDATE system_settings SET num_data = 0 WHERE key like '%matview%'
3. Then upgrade the database in Spire Server Administration