To print inventory barcode labels from your Inventory Items within Spire:
- Select the Inventory Menu on the left hand side of the Spire main window
- In the list of Inventory Items, select the items which should have barcode labels printed for them
- Click on the Labels button in the Menu above the inventory list.
- Set the quantities of each label to print (note that there are buttons to select 1 of each or all quantity in inventory)
- Click on the Printer Icon and select Inventory Barcode Label 5160
- Click on the Print or Preview button to generate the barcode labels.
If the printed sheet of labels does not print in barcode format and only prints in human readable text then the free3of9 barcode font needs to be installed.