You'll notice that pgAdmin 3 has been deprecated and replaced with pgAdmin 4, starting with Spire 3.2. In some instances your PC may already have a valid server entry from a prior compatible installation, but most likely you'll have to create a new one.
Note: For extra help, please refer to this: https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/dev/connecting.html
These are the steps to add a server entry on the server PC:
- Look for pgAdmin 4 in your Start menu and run it:
- This should start the pgAdmin application in a browser. Right-click on "Servers" and select "Register" then "Server...":
- Give the server an ad-hoc friendly name:
- Go to the "Connection" tab and enter localhost in the "Host" field. Enter the database master password in the "Password" field and click "Save":
- You should now be able to expand your server entry just like with prior versions of pgAdmin: