The following article explains on how to set up Email in Spire for Users that use Office365 with two-step verification. Please note currently Microsoft has not force the use of require two-step verification for the email accounts. This is an option and advisable for additional security.
Turning on two-step verification.
4. If this is the first time setting up the two-step verification the User may come across additional security verification
5. A suggestion will be to use an alternate email address such as the User's personal email address
6. Enter the received Code
7. After reading and saving the code provided, hit Next.
8. Hit Finish
Create a new app password to be used for Spire Email setup.
1. Go to the App Passwords, click on Create a new app password.
2. Copy the App password shown.
Go to the Spire Email Setup
1. Enter the Outgoing Server Information for Office365
Username: email address of the User
Password: the App password that was provided to the User from the above instructions
2. Test the email in Spire by putting the email address on the Customer record and email a Sales Order to oneself.
3. Email is received