When you import a BVE database to Spire, it may appear to hang on a portion referred to as "Rollup currency revaluations":
If this is the case, you can delete such records from the BVE database because they are not necessary.
Delete BVE Revaluation GL Accounts
- On the BVE server, run the "Pervasive Control Center" app.
- Open the desired database.
- Open the table with the GL Accounts.
- Delete the "R" accounts and save the changes (be sure not to delete non-R accounts).
- Try the Spire migration again.